Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Come kiss me in the rain!....please

I had in mind of writing  something much different today, but I figure "HEY, this is my blog! I am going to write what I am feeling, right now!"

After a long night shift at work, I lay in my bed sleeping like a wee little baby when all of a sudden I see a flash through my "black out curtains" that lights my room and a monstrous roar. My heart immediately skips a beat for the pure enjoyment that my soul has for the rain. It brings me back to home, when I was younger, where we lived, would have multiple days without electricity, do to storms. As our family would huddle by the fireplace, cuddling in close to keep warm and to feel the save embrace of my father. Those as a child were my most prized memories, these days I knew that my dad loved me and would be that protector that I had always wanted.

Nothing could be so soothing than of a lullaby of a the rain falling against the roof and then with a few extra sounds of thunder would cause terror to the hearts of child. Rain has the uncanning ability to bring various emotions and spark memories into our imaginations. Rain the wingman to love and romance, just think of your most favorite romance, and yes even you boys (I know you have watched a few). Every girl longs to fall madly in love and have the opportunity to be able to have that infamous passionate kiss in the rain. I am not sure what it is but it just sounds like one of the most thrilling thing. Yes, a kiss in the rain equals thrilling. Although, it just can't be any kiss. Here lets take a look. Probably THE most famous rain kisser are you guessed it the notebook. Although I have actually never seen this movie, I have seen this picture a billion times. Here we had once young love, she left him for some sort of reason, and she never receives one letter from her. How her heartaches for the man she loved so dearly to write her, at least once. Many years later they find themselves again together, her still heart broken self runs to him and ask,
"why didn't you write me"? He responds like a super stud!
"I wrote you 365 times, everyday for a whole year"!

Can you say wowzers, what kind of man just does that? Not sure, but thats got to be love. Now this leads to the scene where she is awww struck by his charm and good looks. They embrace each other and the infamous kiss begins and women, well we just start balling. Now, not our of sadness but rather happiness for the couple. How adorable right!?! Now thats the kind of kiss I am longing for! I could make a very large list of the passionate kissing, but I will only write a few.

Breakfast at Tiffany's
Spiderman

















Cinderella Story
Pirate of the Caribbean









Needless to say I just love the rain. Not just because of the romantic part of it. There are many many other reason. I actually secretly LOVE to dance, I am just really bad at it! One thing I love is to just go out there by myself and just twirl around. I feel so free, like there is not a care in the world. I also love when someone I am dating grabs my hand pulls me in close, smiles, gives me that look and we dance. Even better is dancing in the rain. Man I am a hopeless romantic, I said I would move away from the romantic part but well... I just didn't.


Dancing in the rain with a partner. Nothing has to be special about this dance step, no need for twirls or dips just the closeness of each other. Enjoying a good laugh, talk or just gazing into our "pools of eternity" hahahahahahaaha!! So simple... yet so profound. Here is probably my favorite painting, one day I will 1. Do this on a beach somewhere in the rain, probably washington because well it is always raining there 2. Have this painting on my wall of my house.




I will end with a taylor swift song
"sparks fly"
LOOOOOVE this song!! 
The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless
That should send me runnin'
But I kinda know that I won't get far
And you stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, LOVE this post :) "Infamous kiss in the rain"--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I absolutely adore your writing. Well done and thank you. This post about the rain, your post on the temple, She, and so on. I feel a kindred connection to you although I do not know you. Thank you for sharing your light. It most definitely shines!!

    ReplyDelete