Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little revelation to myself, I am beautiful!



UGH!!!! Man sometimes I just hate our society! Why must we all have to try and be these perfect people, with perfect bodies, perfect families and perfect lifes???

Isn't just being ourselves good enough anymore? Isn't trying to be best, to be our potential, enough??

I am so tired of people always telling me I am not good enough when in reality, I AM!! I am such a beautiful person. God made me the way I am for a reason... I am going through the refiners fire and I am progressing and to be honest I feel that it's just enough right now in my life.

May not be the skinniest or the most beautiful looking BUT I love the way God created me. When did society decided that you had to be a certain way. Why can't we embrace our difference; our different body shapes, our different personalities. I am tried of feeling bad for not being a stick! I am a very healthy women, I work out and I eat within moderation.

I am at this point that if my Creator wanted me to be skinny, goodness gracious he would have made me that way. I am not going to let that control my life anymore! If someone tells me other wise, I am quite frankly just not going to listen because I just don't care anymore.

Now I am not saying I am going to all of a sudden start eating unhealthy because that defeats the purpose. The purpose here is to just be as healthy as possible and then accepting what you look like. Accepting that God put you together just the way he wanted. We are beautiful individuals. I have this thought....

God is perfect right?? And God made you?? Do you think an imperfect being would be so naive to make something that wasn't perfect? NO! Not at all! This kind, merciful being full of love and compassion made YOU just the way he wanted! So why change that? Why try to redefine what God has perfectly made? 

Just somethings to ponder... Go out find a place, make a resolution to speak out and be not just okay but happy with who you are. And find who YOU truly want to be, seek deep into your thoughts and talk with God. He is a great listener :) And remember you are beautiful! 




1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm you are for sure a good lookin' gal! You are super healthy on the inside and beautiful on the outisde :)

    ReplyDelete