Friday, February 17, 2012

I wasn't really sure how I could put my training schedule up... So I tried to put it in a google Doc. Hopefully it works. I really don't know much about computers. Infact sometimes I feel like an 80 year old trying to navigate through all this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-VvOir2x-Cjm6MY7MgO3qFmzL6FGicVtYiz7QICipRw/edit

Ok so I am not promising anything with this but I am going to try AGAIN to stick with the blog. To be honest I really don't see myself keeping it up especially when I get back into school next month but I guess we shall see.

I have been missing running and I can get out there and run just fine but sometimes I just need a little motivation so I went and did my homework and found a marathon during the time that I thought I could be ready and well I found one in the B-E-A-UTIFUL Washington! I am in love with that place, I mean I love texas but there is just something about washington that just makes my little heart go pitter patter ;) My race will be the day after my beautiful twin sisters wedding, no pun intended bahahaha! I figured it would make for a pretty fantastic weekend.

If you find you are interested in running this wee little race, just follow my schedule. Its kind of more for advanced runners but if you are really really really interested I could make up a little plan for you.

Well tootles!! Have a blessed running day!


No comments:

Post a Comment